[xmonad] ScratchWorkspace

Dominik Bruhn dominik at dbruhn.de
Sun Mar 2 13:37:01 EST 2008

Hy,
thanks a lot for this Module. I think it fits my needs except for one thing:
Is it possible to make the ScratchWorkspace float over the normal workspace and
not moving it? Just the same layout as the ScratchNotepad: Get the workspace
"floating" above the workspaces at half height and half width.
I hope you understand what im talking about. Perhaps this is even possible using
the LayoutCominators but I dont know how.

Thanks anyway

Greetings
Dominik