[xmonad] Pointer follows focus (with patch)

Robert robreim at bobturf.org
Sat Mar 1 09:42:53 EST 2008

Spencer Janssen wrote:
> Yes, this should be very easy with the code you've already written, I'd
> forgotten about it!  Something like:
>
>     logHook = withFocused warp
>
> With the defn. of warp from your patch.

Thanks, it really was about that easy. logHook is awesome.

I've created patch for an UpdateFocus module which I've attached. It
does basically what you suggest. It's also documented and updated to
only move the mouse to the nearest point of the newly focused window
minimising the distance it travels.

Thanks also to lithis for looking at this while I was away.