[xmonad] Problem with urxvt, different-sized monitors and ncurses

Michal 'vorner' Vaner vorner at ucw.cz
Fri Jun 27 14:09:52 EDT 2008

Hello

I have a small problem. I have 2 monitors with different sizes and run
few ncurses-based applications in urxvt (mutt, irssi). When I resize the
urxvt window on the screen (like running another application, forcing it
to shrink), everything is OK. But when I move it to other screen
(switching to the screen and bringing it's virtual desktop there), the
application does not change it's size -- urxvt changes it's size, but
the app is missing some of it's parts or occupying only part of urxvt.

I'm not sure it is xmonad's fault, but since it does resize OK
sometimes, I think it is not problem in ncurses nor urxvt.

I would therefore like to ask, where is the best place to start
searching for the source of this problem? It is there both with darcs
version and 0.7.

Thank you very much

--
No, you will not fix me