[xmonad] Issue 168 in xmonad: gnome-panel with autohide enabled appears behind main windows

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Jun 25 23:20:54 EDT 2008

Issue 168: gnome-panel with autohide enabled appears behind main windows

Comment #1 by gwern0:
Just to add a comment: I can reproduce this in darcs XMonad, Ubuntu
Hardy Heron,
using ManageDocks as well (see my xmonad.hs).

This bug is kind of annoying, since autohide is the best way to save gnome-panel
wasted space (once you've consolidated into a single panel and have
shrunk it down as
much as possible), even if you can work around it by going to an empty workspace.