[xmonad] starting workspace for each screen

Devin Mullins me at twifkak.com
Fri Jun 13 13:07:07 EDT 2008

(Err.. there's no "too" about it, to be fair.)

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 10:34:16AM +0200, Jes?s Guerrero wrote:
> actually does. It's hard to come by a decent document that explains something useful
> about this little details.
Well you're treading between configuration and Haskell programming, so
one answer is to broaden your search.

> I have no idea where those W.view, W.shift, and similar
> things come from. I think I have to dive a bit more in the xmonad docs and try to
> absorb a bit more.
The W.* functions come from:
  import qualified XMonad.StackSet as W
which is surely at the top of your config. You can then track down the
documentation for that module from xmonad.org.