[xmonad] Home page redesign

Devin Mullins me at twifkak.com
Thu Jul 24 13:36:10 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 10:01:11AM -0700, Don Stewart wrote:
> Nope, go for it! I do not want to work on it, but am happy to offer
> advise.
Okay.

> Something crossed between the menu system of the awesome site, or the
> side bar menus proposed earlier, with the simplicity of the current
> layout would be ideal.
Yeah, okay, the awesome header looks very pretty. (I'm a sucker for
deco.) I'm not going to be able to deliver pretty. I guess, then, with
my current design, you don't like that I exposed the sub-section links?
I certainly can't turn the navbar into a topbar without removing them.
Or, you know, onhover.