[xmonad] Home page redesign

Devin Mullins me at twifkak.com
Thu Jul 24 12:44:48 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 11:05:18AM -0700, Don Stewart wrote:
> me:
> > On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 10:43:43AM -0700, Don Stewart wrote:
> > > I'll do a mockup of a possible design based on this.
> >
> > Any progress on this? I see more #xmonad static indicative of people not
> > knowing about the FAQ, so I'm eager to see something done about it.
>
> If someone dives in, I'm happy to look at it.

I'm confused. I interpreted "<dons> i'd like to do it." as one of:
1. You had different ideas for where to take the site than I did.
2. You had some ego invested in the site, and thus wanted to be the sole
maintainer.

If the former is true, I'm happy to make changes to a number of things,
but need more specific guidance.

If the latter is true, then it's not really worth my time to contribute.

Lacking specific guidance and certainty that it's not the latter, I
stopped working on it. Can you give me those two things?