[xmonad] Ratpoison key emulation

Jérémy Bobbio lunar at debian.org
Sun Jul 13 11:26:55 EDT 2008

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 12:34:18AM -0400, Gwern Branwen wrote:
> Thanks for the code, Jeremy; I've long wanted a function to send keys
> to windows. I was thinking of adding it to XSelection, but what limits
> does this function have, do you know? X is often difficult to deal
> with. Does it handle odd characters?

I use it to send "xK_3" with "mod1Mask .|. controlMask" to an urxvt.
This shortcut is bound to changing the terminal font size.

I don't know how odd it is in your definition, but for me, it does the
trick! :)

Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar at debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism
                                    `. `'`
                                      `-