[xmonad] Home page redesign

Devin Mullins me at twifkak.com
Tue Jul 8 02:04:54 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 10:56:45PM +0200, Martin Skytte wrote:
> I think the design is a little too cramped so I have added whitespace
> and did some experiments with putting headers in a column to the left
> of the body text. It worked out quite well imho.

Applied, thanks. I like the two column thing, but I may tweak the
spacing. (At least on my screen, the main content is bunched up with the
navbar and separated from its headings.)

> I didn't get 'darcs send' to send my changes so they are attached
> instead (with 'darcs send -o my-patch.out').

Hrm... I stuck my email in _darcs/prefs/email as directed, and it seemed
to work when I cloned and did a send --dry-run. However, I haven't
gotten any patch emails... is this a problem for anybody else?