[xmonad] Home page redesign

Devin Mullins me at twifkak.com
Mon Jul 7 13:40:19 EDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 07, 2008 at 10:13:50AM -0700, Don Stewart wrote:
> So I guess, lots of white space.

Okeydoke. It was a kitchy idea to emulate xmonad; I'm not tied to it.

I just uploaded a version without the boxes. Is that sufficient, or is
there something else about the guardian you're looking for? It doesn't
expose much nav -- just a topbar for the major sections.

Hrm, without the boxes, it looks empty. :P Perhaps something else should
go on the home page?

(Also, I dropped the cutesy question titles - they were already annoying
me, and were subobvious.)