[xmonad] Debian Packages, Was: ANNOUNCE: xmonad 0.6 released

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Mon Jan 28 19:29:50 EST 2008

Hi,

The Debian maintainer is pleased to announce the 0.6 packages for xmonad!

                   http://people.debian.org/~nomeata/xmonad/

The Debian packages consist of a precompiled xmonad binary, as well as
the xmonad core and contribution libraries with documentation.

Features:

      * Integrates nicely into your Package system
      * Clean installation and removal.
      * Someone to bug about problems

Get it!

:-)

Greetings,
Joachim

PS: Upload to the Debian archive is still depending on the updated
haskell-x11. As soon as I get some positive feedback about these
packages, I will do the update myself and then upload xmonad to the
archive.