[xmonad] darcs patch: Layout.ShowWName: generalize the instance (and 10 more)

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Thu Jan 24 14:19:20 EST 2008

On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 06:47:10PM +0100, Andrea Rossato wrote:
> > Thu Jan 24 18:16:49 CET 2008  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
> >   * Add Decoration, a layout modifier and a class for easily adding decorations to layouts
>
> In the next days I'll clean it up, especially Decoration.hs, but if
> you have any idea, bug reports or whatever please let me know.
>
> This code requires the patch I sent tonight to add an emptyLayout

the first issue... the 'decorate' method of the DecorationStyle class
was not in the X monad (I try to write pure code only, lately...;)

So I changed that: now it is returning a X (Maybe Rectangle). But I
added a pureDecoration method too. This way we can define Tabbed,
DwmLike and Simple with pure functions.... cool isn't it?

Cheers,
Andrea