[xmonad] Issue 82 in xmonad: Gaps moved to contrib

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Jan 4 15:37:45 EST 2008

Issue 82: Gaps moved to contrib

Comment #4 by SpencerJanssen:
As I mention in issue #12, there are a few issues with avoidStruts that
we need to
consider before removing gaps.  Additionally, we should move
avoidStruts to the core
and default config at the same time we remove gaps.

I don't think we'll have this done for 0.6.

Issue attribute updates:
	Labels: -Milestone-Release0.6