[xmonad] Issue 143 in xmonad: XEvent hook or similar needed

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Feb 29 04:14:29 EST 2008

Issue 143: XEvent hook or similar needed

Comment #9 by SpencerJanssen:
Andrea's approach is novel, but it seems a bit complicated.  I think we
just ought to
add support for this in the core.  The question is, what interface?
The simplest I
can imagine is "messageHook :: [SomeMessage -> X ()]" as a field in the user's
config.  Is this sufficient for EWMH?  Is it sufficient for other
hooks?  (have we
even imagined any other uses for this hook?)

Issue attribute updates:
	Labels: -Type-Defect Type-Enhancement