[xmonad] Issue 144 in xmonad: Popup windows outside visible screen

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Feb 27 08:46:29 EST 2008

Issue 144: Popup windows outside visible screen

New issue report by vandijk.roel:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Connect 2 physical screens
2. Navigate to the second screen (right of the main screen)
3. Open a popup window near the rightmost border (context menu in most
applications)

I expect to get the same behaviour as when I open a popup neer the
rightmost border on the left screen. On the left screen the popup is
positioned in such a way that it is contained on the screen. On the right
screen the popup is oblivious to the boundaries of the screen and is placed
at the position of the cursor. This causes the popup to be partially invisible.

Latest version from darcs (27 Feb 2008).

Relevant xorg.conf Device section lines:
Driver "nvidia"
Option "TwinViewOrientation" "RightOf"
Option "MetaModes" "1680x1050, 1280x1024"

Issue attributes:
	Owner: ----
	Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium