[xmonad] darcs patch: runLayout is now a LayoutClass method an... (and 1 more)

Andrea Rossato andrea.rossato at unibz.it
Fri Feb 22 16:44:13 EST 2008

Hi,

since I'm starting to believe that the new version of runLayout is
quite a interesting addition to the LayoutClass, I invested a bit on it
and I ported Choose (it took me a second, actually... just some
point-free to get rid of).

I think I will port ModifiedLayout and the other David's combinators
too. Then I'll start buzzing Spenser and Donald with hourly spam
messages (crontab will be my friend with that), till those changes
will be included in the core - or I'll be persuaded of their
uselessness.

Cheers,
Andrea

Fri Feb 22 18:58:15 CET 2008  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * runLayout is now a LayoutClass method and takes the Workspace and the screen Rectangle

Fri Feb 22 20:31:19 CET 2008  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * Reimplement Choose with runLayout