[xmonad] How is this screenshot done?

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Thu Feb 21 15:02:21 EST 2008

On Feb 21, 2008, at 13:32 , Don Stewart wrote:

> dominik:
>> Hy,
>> I found this screenshot:
>> http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Image:Screen-ohmega-tab-gnome-
>> twopane.jpg
>>
>> How is the tabbing done in this screen? The upper right window
>> seems to have
>> multiple tabs. Is this possible using xmonad?
>
> Yes, sure. That's using the Tabbed extension, in the standard library,

I think the OP meant that there are two separate Tabbed layouts in
the right hand pane.  (Which is also a contrib:
XMonad.Layout.Combo.combineTwo.)  Looks to me like it's used once to
produce the left-right split and a second one nested in the right
pane controlling two Tabbed layouts, but the author of that image
would have to say for certain.

system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allbery at ece.cmu.edu