[xmonad] Issue 142 in xmonad: Tab selection and highlighting doesn't work as expected

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Feb 21 09:03:32 EST 2008

Issue 142: Tab selection and highlighting doesn't work as expected

Comment #1 by andrea.rossato:
Hi,

this is probably a duplicate of issue #111

You can try the patch that I attached there today. But I'm also working
on a more
general approach.

Here I tried to explain the problem with some more details:
http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/xmonad/2008-February/004824.html

cheers