[xmonad] Issue 79 in xmonad: unreliable fullscreen mode for gmplayer

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Feb 20 17:55:38 EST 2008

Issue 79: unreliable fullscreen mode for gmplayer

Comment #2 by taupan:
Vlc behaves similar:

- press f to go to fullscreen mode

- I see briefly a fullscreen window which immediately disappears an is
replaced by
the normal layout

- I can then press f again to get the video window back

However I can do the following to get a real vlc fullscreen display:

1.) switch to fullscreen layout,
2.) press alt-b to switch off all struts/borders
3.) press f in vlc to get fullscreen

Strangely the vlc fullscreen display will not "disappear" in that case.