[xmonad] mouse resize now available

Andrea Rossato andrea.rossato at unibz.it
Tue Feb 12 12:45:52 EST 2008

Hi,

I've just pushed a few patches that introduce the new
XMonad.Actions.MouseResize module, which is a layout modifier to be
used together with WindowArrager to resize windows by grabbing the
window's lower right corner.

With this feature, which can be obviously extended (mouse resize by
grabbing the borders?) I think that the new decoration framework is
complete.

I added the mouse resize modifier to SimpleFloat and to the resizable
layouts you can find in DecorationMadness.

What remains to be done is solving the problematic interactions
between decorations and WindowNavigation. No other major bug has been
reported so far (but I'm waiting...;).

Hope you'll enjoy.

Andrea