[xmonad] Tabbed.addTabs broken?

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 12 09:29:16 EST 2008

On Feb 12, 2008, at 5:02 , Spencer Janssen wrote:
> Won't the X server clean them up when the client that created them
> exits?  (the
> Display file descriptor is set to close on exec, as far as I know)

Hm, right, for some reason I was thinking window managers get
privileged behavior (it is certainly possible for windows to outlive
their creators, windows and pixmaps are actually shared resources as
far as the server is concerned, pixmap leaks are far from unknown,
window leaks rarely occur but have been seen occasionally).

system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allbery at ece.cmu.edu