[xmonad] darcs patch: Run.hs: add an option to runinterms (and 1 more)

gwern0 at gmail.com gwern0 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 16:22:34 EST 2008

Mon Feb  4 22:18:24 EST 2008  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * Run.hs: add an option to runinterms
  It turns out that for urxvt, and most terminal, apparently, once you give a '-e' option, that's it.
  They will not interpret anything after that as anything but input for /bin/sh, so if you wanted to go 'runInTerm "'screen -r session' -title IRC"',
  you were SOL - the -title would not be seen by urxvt. This, needless to say, is bad, since then you can't do stuff like set the title which means
  various hooks and extensions are helpless. This patch adds an extra options argument which is inserted *before* the -e. If you want the old behaivour,
  you can just go 'runInTerm "" "executable"', but now if you need to do something extra, 'runInTerm "-title mutt" "mutt"' works fine.

  This patch also updates callers.

Mon Feb  4 22:21:55 EST 2008  gwern0 at gmail.com
  * +doc for WindowGo.hs: I've discovered a common usecase for me for raiseMaybe