[xmonad] NMU done

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Wed Feb 6 13:16:55 EST 2008

Hello,

Am Montag, den 04.02.2008, 18:29 +0100 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> > Well done Joachim. So we can expect to see 0.6 getting used from apt-get soon?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Soon in Debian terms, yes, but not in xmonad terms :-)
>
> haskell-x11 will have to go through the 7-days delayed queue (or Igloo
> re-appears and does an upload before that). xmonad and xmonad-contrib,
> which are upload this very moment, will have to be manually approved in
> the NEW queue, as thay adds new binary packages (they were renamed since
> the 0.4 package).

I guess we will still have to wait longer. Igloo, the Debian maintainer
of haskell-x11, was unsatisfied with my NMU upload and stopped it[1].

I’ll stop pushing this for now, anyone who wants xmonad 0.6 on Debian
will have to use the packages on http://people.debian.org/~nomeata/

Greetings, Joachim

Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer