[xmonad] darcs patch: Add windowRemover for make tabbed return just the focu...

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Mon Feb 4 14:21:59 EST 2008

On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 01:53:37PM -0500, David Roundy wrote:
> I'm confused.  Isn't that what xmonad does already? I thought that was the
> point of including the decorations in the list of windows that are output.
> Do you remove the decorations from the list at some later stage?

no, I do not remove any window after Decoration (not in simpleFloat),
and this is exactly the point of including them in the list, as you
said.

I thought *you* were removing decorations from the list ...

Did you notice that you can choose not to decorate the first window,
but also to decorate it?

But I'm just guessing.

Andrea