[xmonad] Ubuntu 0.6 debs?

Joachim Breitner nomeata at debian.org
Mon Feb 4 10:20:03 EST 2008

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 03.02.2008, 18:21 -0500 schrieb Jevin Maltais:
> Hey crew?
>
> Who's maintaining the Ubuntu packages?  Is someone submitting them to
> the distro for inclusion?
>
> If not, I'm willing to help!

I’m maintaining the Debian package, and I hope that my packages will
work on ubuntu as well. As soon as xmonad enters Debian, ubuntu will
most likely merge them into their distribution.

What’s stopping them from entering Debian and Ubuntu is a missing
dependency (haskell-x11 1.4), which wasn’t updated in either Debian or
Ubuntu. I’m planning to break the Debian rules and upload the new
version soon (maybe today), so eventually it will be fixed in ubuntu as
well.

Greetings,
Joachim

--