[xmonad] Issue 251 in xmonad: mono applications not working under xmonad

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Dec 22 22:21:49 EST 2008

Comment #2 on issue 251 by waldm... at imn.htwk-leipzig.de: mono applications
not working under xmonad

Compile with

   gmcs Main.cs   /r:System.Windows.Forms /out:Main.exe

then run with

   mono Main.exe

You know what is really really strange - this application crashes
when I start it from (a konsole within) the first desktop - it works fine
from
desktops with larger numbers. (I am using KDEWM=/usr/local/bin/xmonad in
kde3)

Attachments:
	Main.cs  224 bytes