[xmonad] Some added 'all windows on current screen' functionality

Yaakov Nemoy loupgaroublond at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 17:55:51 EST 2008

Hey List,

Here's a bit of code i've found useful in my config.  You can think of
it as the 'get your *** out of work quickly card', as well as the 'oh
****, hide all the open porn!' button.

Admittedly, i'm not sure it belongs in SinkAll, but that's where i
shamelessly stole the code from. It also didn't seem like enough to
actually spin out a new module just because.  I'll let you all decide
where it should go.  Personally, i really don't care as much, just so
long the functionality is there. :)

Cheers,
Yaakov