[xmonad] Issue 210 in xmonad: xmonad.hs not accepted, xmonad.errors empty

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Dec 17 13:51:04 EST 2008

Comment #6 on issue 210 by drew666: xmonad.hs not accepted, xmonad.errors
empty

The same empty xmonad.errors bug exists when xmonad 0.8 compiled from
source tarball
on OSX 10.5.5.

Sorry for bumping this, but could someone mention what the missing
dependency is
here? I am still new to all this Haskell stuff. Is this as simple as
finding a
libghc6-xmonad-dev.tar.gz?

PS.
I see the same "error detect while loading xmonad configuration file:
/Users/me/.xmonad/xmonad.hs
Please check the file for errors. /Users/me/.xmonad/xmonad-i386-darwin:
executeFile:
does not exist (No such file or directory)