[xmonad] Issue 226 in xmonad: XMonad.Prompt lockups with ghc 6.10

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Dec 5 00:00:36 EST 2008

Comment #7 on issue 226 by SpencerJanssen: XMonad.Prompt lockups with ghc
6.10

Since we see this error on x86_64, but not i386, it is logical to assume
that the
issue is most likely in our FFI code.  The next step is to audit all the
X11 calls
that prompt makes and check that the proper sized types are used.