[xmonad] Re: Dropped patches

Lukas Mai l.mai at web.de
Sun Aug 31 17:58:57 EDT 2008

Am Donnerstag, 28. August 2008 schrieb Gwern Branwen:

> * "add warpGeometry field to XConf"
> <http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/xmonad/2008-May/005651.html>
> Applicable. No comments on it. Useful? I don't know Mirror so I can't say.

> * "darcs patch: pass mouse clicks on to focused windows (experimental)"
> <http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/xmonad/2008-June/005807.html>
> Applicable. No comments on it. Marked experimental; perhaps Lukas Mai can comment on whether this is still good?

I use the above two patches in my personal xmonad; so far without visible
problems. Maybe the mouse click thing should be made configurable. It's a
change in behavior that I happen to like, but maybe not everyone does. The
problem is that I don't really know anything about X11, so I'd be glad if
someone with more experience could look at that code.

Lukas