[xmonad] Issue 188 in xmonad: Changing focus from a dialog box in openoffice causes 100% cpu usage

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Aug 15 17:48:38 EDT 2008

Issue 188: Changing focus from a dialog box in openoffice causes 100% cpu
usage

Comment #7 by Klaus.Weidner:
See also issue #200, I've attached a previously posted patch there that
works for me
- OOo still refuses to let me move the pointer out of the window, but it
doesn't loop
and calms down as soon as I stop moving the mouse.