[xmonad] Issue 175 in xmonad: Click on unfocused window eaten

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Wed Apr 30 02:10:32 EDT 2008

Issue 175: Click on unfocused window eaten

Comment #2 by vorner:
I know it's intentional, this should have been a wish, not defect, but
this google
Bugzilla thing does not seem to offer me the choice. Is it possible to
reopen it
and set it on your side? (Maybe I should write on some google support).