[xmonad] darcs patch: Error fix for Tabbed when tabbar always shown

Ivan Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 07:37:40 EDT 2008

On second thought, that patch doesn't seem to do anything useful :s

I'm not sure if the error is related to 1) the Decoration Framework,
2) the Tabbed Layout, 3) my original patch, 4) my config or 5) my
computer

The problem I was hoping to solve is this: on my external 1680x1050
monitor, if I go to an empty workspace then the tabbar is shown (when
originally it was only shown when at least one window was present).
Note that this behaviour isn't present on my laptop's internal
1280x800 monitor... (I use a dual-head setup).  It may be that this
isn't xmonad related at all, as I recently did some semi-major changes
to my whole layout which I'm still fixing up :p

Anyway, the upshot is is that this last patch can be removed, as it's useless.

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic