[xmonad] Issue 171 in xmonad: focus switching problems with xxkb

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Apr 10 14:37:15 EDT 2008

Issue 171: focus switching problems with xxkb

Comment #7 by veselov:
I'm not sure what you mean by 'switching troubles', but my xxkb is
working good in
xmonad.

Example steps:
1. Run xxkb.
2. Spawn two terminal windows.
3. Switch to russian keyboard layout in first terminal window.
4. Move to another terminal window. Set keyboard layout to 'us'.
5. Back to first window - layout is preserved for this window (still 'ru').
6. Move to second window - layout is preserved for this window (still 'us').

That's exactly that behaviour I'm expecting from xxkb.