[xmonad] Issue 171 in xmonad: focus switching problems with xxkb

Thomas Adam thomas.adam22 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 14:23:47 EDT 2008

On Tue, 08 Apr 2008 11:18:22 -0700
codesite-noreply at google.com wrote:

> Issue 171: focus switching problems with xxkb
> http://code.google.com/p/xmonad/issues/detail?id=171
>
> Comment #5 by allbery.b:
> http://tronche.com/gui/x/icccm/sec-4.html#s-4.2.1
> (I'm not sure I want to trust that as a stable, or official, link;
> but x.org's seems to be PDF)
> The key is that it says *some* window managers reparent and *if*
> windows are reparented.

Correct.  Although realistically, *most* window managers reparent.  :)

And it is an official link, to (I think) the only official source of
the ICCCM2 on-line.  It's been about since the year dot.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my
head." -- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.