[xmonad] Floats always go to the current screen (Patch)

Don Stewart dons at galois.com
Thu Apr 3 00:25:39 EDT 2008

Oh, I thought we talked about this? Hmm -- you should hang out on the
irc channel :)

There were a number of issues, but the main thing is that moving clients
from one screen to another no longer caused the window to attach to the
new screen.

Instead, the window would wobble and get dragged back to the first
workspace. So while I liked the general idea, we need to tweak it so
that you can still move clients to new screens -- it should just be
popup windows that get constrained to the current screen.

See these bug reports filed after we first applied the patch,

which were fixed when reverting it.

-- Don

robreim: