[Xmonad] Issue 49 in xmonad: XMonad sometimes stops responding to alt key

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Sun Sep 30 16:45:36 EDT 2007

Issue 49: XMonad sometimes stops responding to alt key

Comment #1 by david.maciver:
Update:

When this happens, the last selected window remains bordered in red. When I close
windows this doesn't trigger laying out of the new one. Similarly, I can open new
windows but they're just opened on top of the existing layout.

I'm not sure, but it's possible that I might have accidentally pressed alt-q (I
haven't  got around to rebinding the keys yet as I couldn't think of a non-annoying
alternative). Because of its proximity to the window swapping keybinding it's
possible that I've accidentally pressed it before, so I'll try rebinding that at least.