[Xmonad] ideas on tabbed

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Sun Sep 30 09:16:48 EDT 2007

On Sep 30, 2007, at 5:04 , Andrea Rossato wrote:

> So the answer to sorear's question:
> [05:11] <sorear> arossato: Does the New Tabbed hide windows?
> is yes. And Tabbed has no need to unmap those windows.
>
> So, sorear's picture seems even more puzzling to me.

No, it just means he needs to darcs pull and rebuild (which is what
he was really asking, as I understood it).

I will note that I've also seen (and occasionally been annoyed by)
the behavior he reported, with a version as pulled from darcs just
after 0.3 was released; in particular, I'm not yet running xmonad-class.

system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allbery at ece.cmu.edu