[Xmonad] darcs patch: add new WindowNavigation module.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Fri Sep 28 09:21:28 EDT 2007

This implements geometrical window navigation, going left, right,
up, down.  It's pretty crude right now, and I couldn't figure out
how to color the borders of windows that we could potentially
navigate to.  Other useful features would be Swap R/L/U/D, which
would be pretty easy.  And a NextVisibleWindow navigation so we
could just rotate through visible windows (like mod-j, but skipping
windows we can't see).

David

Fri Sep 28 09:19:06 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * add new WindowNavigation module.