[Xmonad] darcs patch: put transients completely on the screen when possible.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Sep 27 22:05:29 EDT 2007

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 03:37:57PM -0700, Don Stewart wrote:
> droundy:
> > Here's an amended version of this patch, which only adjusts
> > floats when they're created.
> >
> > David
> >
> > Thu Sep 27 17:10:14 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
> >   * put transients completely on the screen when possible.
>
> Is there a particular bug/wibble this patch closes?

Transients that appear partly or completely off the screen.  Happens with
kde transients in my setup.  Also makes transients that set their upper
corner to 0,0 (presumably because they assume it's the WM's job to set the
position) centered instead.  Both I find real improvements.
--
David Roundy
Department of Physics