[Xmonad] darcs patch: make NewTabbed use InvisibleMaybe to hid...
(and 3 more)
mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Thu Sep 27 21:19:29 EDT 2007
I'm sending them all. The last one fixes a bug in NewTabbed.
Wed Sep 26 22:23:30 CEST 2007 David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
* make NewTabbed use InvisibleMaybe to hide its cache.
Thu Sep 27 10:35:51 CEST 2007 Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
* NewTabbed: fixes a (reintroduced) bug and some code formatting
- The InvisibleMaybe patch reintroduced the rectangle bug.
- Some code formatting
- Corrected usage information
Thu Sep 27 10:38:14 CEST 2007 Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
* DragPane:just code formatting
Fri Sep 28 03:16:45 CEST 2007 Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
* NewTabbed: after a ReleaseResources we should return Tabbed Nothing...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 61834 bytes
Desc: A darcs patch for your repository!
Url : http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/xmonad/attachments/20070928/e09ba5ab/attachment-0001.bin
More information about the Xmonad