[Xmonad] darcs patch: make NewTabbed use InvisibleMaybe to hide its cache.

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Thu Sep 27 19:24:04 EDT 2007

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 05:41:47PM -0500, Spencer Janssen wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 September 2007 15:24:47 David Roundy wrote:
> > Here's my invisible cache approach, implemented for NewTabbed.
> >
> > David
> >
> > Wed Sep 26 16:23:30 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
> >   * make NewTabbed use InvisibleMaybe to hide its cache.
>
> This patch has conflicts, did I apply a bad patch somewhere along the way?

I think that the problem of this patch it that it was recorded before
pulling a patch of mine that had been already pushed in the default
repository:

Wed Sep 26 13:40:56 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * NewTabbed: we must check if the sceen rectangle changed

I've sent a patch to fix this problem:
Thu Sep 27 10:35:51 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * NewTabbed: fixes a (reintroduced) bug and some code formatting

But I still do not understand whether this is going to make things
less troublesome or not...;)

Andrea