[Xmonad] darcs patch: make DragPane work with the new Layout c... (and 3 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Wed Sep 26 15:18:45 EDT 2007

Here are a few more changes to DragPane.  The compactification
of code I could take or leave, but I'd definitely prefer to
have the DragPane Nothing hidden from our users.  They've got
no need to know how we're implementing DragPane.  Incidentally,
I'd like to have the same change made in NewTabbed.

David

Wed Sep 26 15:04:39 EDT 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * make DragPane work with the new Layout class

Wed Sep 26 15:09:00 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * make DragPane a bit more succinct.

Wed Sep 26 15:16:30 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * hide implementation of DragPane from users.

Wed Sep 26 15:16:56 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * make DragPane code a bit more compact.