[Xmonad] darcs patch: NewTabbed: we must check if the sceen re... (and 1 more)

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Wed Sep 26 08:19:09 EDT 2007

Hi,

the first fixes a bug in NewTabbed (visible if you hide/unhide the
gaps) and removes the orphan instance warning.

The second makes MagicFocus work with the new class.

According to MetaModule this is what is left to do:
DragPane
HintedTile
Magnifier
Mosaic
Spiral

As far as I understand (David can you confirm?) these are going to be
removed:
Tabbed - substituted by NewTabbed
Decoration - now useless
SimpleStacking - now useless

Wed Sep 26 13:40:56 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * NewTabbed: we must check if the sceen rectangle changed
  - Check if rectangle changed
  - removed orphan instances warnings
  - some code formatting

Wed Sep 26 13:43:07 CEST 2007  Andrea Rossato <andrea.rossato at unibz.it>
  * make MagicFocus work with the new Layout class