[Xmonad] Can I use xmobar with DynamicLog?

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Wed Sep 26 05:07:03 EDT 2007

On Wed, Sep 26, 2007 at 12:44:45AM -0500, Spencer Janssen wrote:
> Here's a hack that seems to work.  Run with "xmonad | xmobar".

I know that I'm going to spend this morning trying to figure out how
you did that, instead of getting some work done, but this is extra
cool!

Now, I need to find a way to change my running instance of xmonad to
use this new stuff.

> I'll comment tomorrow on how we might accomplish this without unsafePerformIO
> hacks.

That's interesting indeed. Now I go reading and perhaps I'll be able
to find out myself... I doubt it though.

Thank you very much!

Andrea