[Xmonad] darcs patch: update LayoutHelpers to work with new La... (and 2 more)

Andrea Rossato mailing_list at istitutocolli.org
Sun Sep 23 16:24:15 EDT 2007

On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 12:28:47PM -0700, David Roundy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is (I think) a working version of the new LayoutHelpers,

Well, I can confirm this is actually working!

> along with a NoBorders that makes use of it.  I actually really
> like this new LayoutModifier class, and expect it to be pretty
> easy to use!  :)

It is quite easy, yes. Very cool!

All this new class branch looks very exciting here!

I'm almost done with my new version of Tabbed. The flickering is more
troublesome than I originally thought, though, since it's related to
the way of dealing with UnDoLayout, and not with doLayout.

I'll submit a working patch tomorrow.

Andrea

ps: I changed my IRC nickname from gattocarlo to a more understandable
arossato. IRC seems to be quite relevant in the xmonad
development/user community and a nickname you can relate to seems a
valuable thing.