[Xmonad] darcs patch: eliminate a few Eq a constraints in Stac... (and 5 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Sun Sep 23 08:12:00 EDT 2007

On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 11:37:47PM +0200, Andrea Rossato wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 02:25:14PM -0700, David Roundy wrote:
> > I'm still waiting for some sort of agreement that this is a good
> > idea, before converting XMonadContrib (which will be a chore).
> >

> I didn't study the new code, and I'm too a bit waiting for that sort
> of agreement you are talking about to dig into it seriously, but after
> that I could probably try to be of some help in converting part of the
> XMonadContrib stuff.

That'd be great.  I know gattocarlo is working on converting Tabbed.  As
long as we submit patches early and often (rather than waiting until we've
got the whole XMonadContrib converted), I doubt there's much danger of
duplicated work.  Or, for longer projects, dropping an email or a note on
IRC what we're working on.  Right now, I'm trying to get NoBorders up,
using LayoutHelpers.  My latest LayoutHelpers runs into serious trouble.  I
need to avoid those undecideable instances.
--
David Roundy
Department of Physics