[Xmonad] how can I have my defaultXPConfig in my Config.hs

lobzang at free.fr lobzang at free.fr
Tue Sep 18 09:07:18 EDT 2007

Hello,

I would like to have my custom myXPConfig in my Config.hs , to use with XPrompt
, so that I can easily upgrade xmonad and keep all my conf there. (let's say
have my favorite font)
However I am not able to compile that way :

runhaskell Setup.lhs build
Preprocessing executables for xmonad-0.3...
Building xmonad-0.3...
[ 4 of 10] Compiling Config[boot]     ( Config.hs-boot, nothing )
[ 9 of 10] Compiling Config           ( Config.hs,
dist/build/xmonad/xmonad-tmp/Config.o )

Config.hs:44:10:
    Ambiguous occurrence `borderWidth'
    It could refer to either `borderWidth', defined at Config.hs:108:0
		          or `borderWidth', imported from XMonadContrib.XPrompt at
Config.hs:31:0-27

Anyone already tried that?

Lobzang.