[Xmonad] darcs patch: simplify use of Combo.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Sep 6 18:06:43 EDT 2007

On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 02:02:44PM -0700, Don Stewart wrote:
> droundy:
> > Please ignore this patch.  It doesn't work, and was a bad idea (which
> > seemed good enought that I didn't bother testing...).
> >
> > David
>
> Any ideas on how we can encourage contrib modules to move towards QuickChecked
> properties?

Move contrib into the xmonad repository? :) Seriously, it's a pain setting
up a build and/or test system when all the code depends on a separate
repository.  In this case, a simple compile would have found the error.  If
I could have a darcs test in XMonadContrib, i would.
--
David Roundy
Department of Physics