[Xmonad] darcs patch: code to define a strut-avoiding layout.

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Wed Oct 31 17:47:42 EDT 2007

On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 01:58:59PM -0700, Don Stewart wrote:
> droundy:
> > This is an amend-recorded version of my avoidStruts layout
> > modifier, which crashes on my machine (but probably works
> > on 32-bit machines).  I've just gotten rid of some of the
> > debug output.
> >
> > David
> >
> > Tue Oct 23 18:00:25 EDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
> >   * code to define a strut-avoiding layout.
> Did you want a review on this? Or have you pushed it already?

I haven't pushed it, but it requires actual testing by someone for whom the
strut code doesn't crash xmonad (presumably 32-bit machines will be fine).
Review would be less helpful than testing.  I can't test it, for obvious
reasons (and am also less than motivated to perfect it, for the same
David Roundy
Department of Physics
Oregon State University